Today I’ve noticed that a new version of P2 has been released. Graphically it looks the same as 1.4.2 did – but plenty of changes have been made under the hood.
From the P2 Website:
1.4.3 – May 2013
- Fixed JS errors caused by the x-post autocomplete menu.
- Enqueues scripts and styles via callback.
- New screenshot at 600×450 for HiDPI support.
- Restructured JS code in p2.js.
- Uses a filter to modify the output of
- Removed unnecessary top margin for the blog title from the iPhone.
- Cleanup of some formatting (whitespace) and strings (for i18n).
- Allow comments to be temporarily highlighted.
- Improvements to the front-end post form.
- Removes infinite loop created by
- Allows the comment form to appear below a newly published post.
- Adds compat with new media.
slideUp()animation in the comment form.
- Enabled comments to be posted via iDevice.
- Sends no-cache headers and 200 response when no results are returned.
is_object_in_taxonomyto check whether to display tags or not.
- Allows tabbing from content box to tabs input on post form.
- Allows autogrow textareas on any view (not just front page).
- First pass at a custom print stylesheet.
- More robust list creator logic.
- Moved header link color into stylesheet.
- Made spinner size and color match Instapost.
- Styled tables in comments like they are styled in post content.
- Allows tags to be edited from the front-end.
- Fixed margin bug for the post post-format in Chrome nightlies.
The position of the Add Media button has not been fixed (it’s still half-hanging in the box when you create a Blog Post), but my fix still works to remedy this – as discussed over here.